Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm two! (weeks!)

Today was supposed to be my "birthday" but since I came early, yesterday was my two week birthday! I've been really hungry and keeping mommy really busy, so she didn't have time to post yesterday and I thought I would give her a break and post today. (I think I spell better than mommy too.) I've been a really good eater, and when I went to the Dr's yesterday, I gained 5 oz since my last visit! I'm up to 5lb 8oz.I'm out of 'premie' clothes in into the New born size! I'm still smaller than my cousin Logan. Even though we were born on the same day, I'm getting his hand-me down new born clothes. Mommy thinks it's funny.

These are pictures from my first bath. I know I don't look very happy, but I was good! I liked the water, and I didn't cry until the bath was over. And once I got bundled up in my warm towel and snuggled against mommy, I was happy. Other than eating, sleeping, and pooping, I haven't been doing too much. I like to snuggle with mommy during the day. And when daddy gets home at night he reads me a book, so I look forward to that all day. I live a pretty good life!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! Drew you are one lucky baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he have his mommy's nose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so big now!! Amazing that he has shed his preemie clothes and is moving up to the newborns!! It happens so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he does have mommy's nose :o) But he's starting to look like daddy's baby pictures

    ReplyDelete