Wednesday, September 21, 2011

3 months old!!!!!

 I've broken the 10lb mark! Growing is really tough work! I still take a lot of naps, but when I'm up... I am up! My head is getting really strong, I love when mommy does airplane. And daddy makes me do sprints so I can run for touchdowns when I start playing football. I smile and "coo" a lot. I have a lot to say!  Recently I found out I don't like sirens. I still don't like the car seat. I'll put up with it for about 15 minutes, but then I make it known I don't want to be there anymore...if you know what I mean. 
























Here is me smiling. Mommy can't wait until I start laughing. 


















I really like my mobile. I makes me smile :o) Mommy puts one of her shirts in the crib so it smells like her. She's not fooling me! I know when she's not there!


















GO BUCCS! Please let the bucks win! 


















I've been resting up a lot this week because my cousins are coming to visit friday! I can't wait to meet Riley and Logan! In between all the fun I'm having, I'll try to post pictures!



























No comments:

Post a Comment