Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2 MONTHS!




On Sunday I turned 2 months! Wow time flies! I have my 2 month well check up tomorrow...I can't wait to see how big I'm getting! Any guesses on my height/weight? I know I'm putting on some muscle because I'm getting SO STRONG! During tummy time I can push myself up and roll over! Daddy gives me some hard workouts! 

I can smile now too! I like to smile...funny faces make me smile. 


I'm starting to like the car seat more...but I still don't like to fall asleep in it. My mommy's friend Lesley came to visit and we had lots of fun! I even went to the beach early one morning....but we didn't take any pictures because when I woke up from my nap I was hot. Although I am cute, I did not want to have my picture taken. I have a really cool swim shirt that makes me look like a shark, so next time I wear it I'll be sure to get a picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment