Monday, August 15, 2011

I've been busy!

Mommy likes to call me her "little frogger" because I like to be in the frog position, and my legs are really strong, so I "Jump" up sometimes when someone is holding me. So this picture I actually look like a frog with my frog bath towel! I still like baths, and here are a few pictures to catch you up on what I have been up to ......

I'm starting to be awake more, and I've found my hands! (I still don't exactly know what to do with them yet!)  But I can grab a hold of things pretty tightly!

Mommy and Daddy got me a swing. I like it... but then i want to be held again. 

I started using a bottle once in awhile to eat.... I'm still not sure what I think about it, but I guess mommy and daddy wanted to go on a date night, so I had to eat from the bottle. 

I'm awake for longer periods of time, and i LOVE my play time!  I have big eyes like my mommy, but the rest of me still looks a lot like daddy. My eyes are getting darker... they are either going to be hazel like daddy's or brown like mommy's.

I am getting SO long!


And I still like to sleep a lot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment