Saturday, August 6, 2011

Getting bigger!

Hi everyone! If you can't tell from this picture, I am getting SO BIG!This was taken in Mimi's "momma-roo" today. I like that thing, it's pretty comfy. Everyone says I'm looking more and more like daddy when he was a baby. Daddy's pretty good looking, so I'll take that as a compliment. I've still been having a lot of acid reflux, but whenever I'm really uncomfortable, or can't get to sleep, mommy puts one of my favorite songs on, I added the link so you can here the songs too! Chris Tomlin really knows how to play some good music! Sometimes mommy sings to me too, my favorite song of hers goes like this... "Five little monkey swinging in a tree...teasing Mr. Alligator 'can't catch me!' Along comes Mr. Alligator quiet as can be, and SNAPS THAT MONKEY RIGHT OUTTA THAT TREE!" Riley taught her that song, I can't wait for her to come down in September and teach my mommy more fun songs! 




1 comment:

  1. I notice that Drew has his eyes open more and is looking at things. I also took note of him long legs and arms. I believe he is going to be a big guy when he grows up. His face has filled out more and has a good color to him.
    Give him and big kiss and hug from aunt Pat. ;O)

    ReplyDelete